Dew Point Meters
The SUTO dew point sensor S201 provides reliable and long term stable dew point monitoring in industrial applications. The newly developed sensor features improved signal and stability in demanding industrial applications.
The measured dew point is output via a 4-20 mA signal output. The integrated display shows online measurement values and alarm status. One alarm can be programmed which will activate a relay. S201 features a complete dew point meter with sensor, display, keyboard and alarm. Sensor parameters such as analogue output scaling, alarm values, units, etc, can be easily changed by using SUTO service kit. This kit is used to connect the sensor to a PC for configuration changes.
- Dew point sensor for low dew point applications down to -60C Td
- Long term stability
- Graphic display
- Relay output for alarms
- IP65 casing provides robust protection in rough industrial environment
- Fast response time ensures safe and reliable indication whenever dew points are out of valid ranges
- Can be installed directly into dryers through G 1/2" thread
- High accuracy of +/- 2C dew point